Meet Miami Portrait Photographer
Liam has had private portrait sessions with dozens of prominent people, including:
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez
- Governor John Baldacci
- Former Ambassador to Canada, Governor and DNC Chairman Kenneth M. Curtis
- United States Senator Susan Collins
- Two-time Tony award-winning Actor Russell Nype
- The “Godfather of Punk Rock” Iggy Pop
- Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer
- Grammy-nominated jazz legend Leo Casino
- New York magazine’s senior art critic, Jerry Saltz
- Museum of Art – Ft. Lauderdale Ex. Director, Irvin Lippman
- Miami art gallery owner & dealer, Bernice Steinbaum
- New York City street artist NOBODY
- Red Sox affiliate team – the Portland Sea Dogs
- Miss Teen Maine Michelle Smith
- Venezuelan artist Carlos Cruz-Diez
- Muralist and former America’s Cup Artist John Gable
- Eric Weinrich, Portland Pirates Asst. Coach & Former NHL Player
- MacArthur Foundation “Genius” Grant Recipient Ted Ames
- Emmy award-winning news anchor Cindy Roesel.
- Four-time NASCAR champion Dick McCabe
- Miami marionette artist Pablo Cano
- Art critic and Pulitzer-nominated poet, Ricardo Pau-Llosa
- Maine humorist and former CBS News correspondent Tim Sample.
- UMaine head coach and former WNBA player Cindy Blodgett
- Yogi, author and musician Bhagavan Das.
- Yogi Amrit Desai.
Pricing? You have 3 options:
We bring the studio to you
If you want a “studio” look, we can bring our portable studio to you to do headshots, 3/4 shots and full-body photography for your portfolio. This photo of actor Joe Foster on the left was done with our portable studio. We can set up the “studio” in a surprisingly small area and have a variety of colored backdrops based on what you like.
Outside photo shoot in a park or beach
This is the most popular option because, well, we’re in Miami! Everyone wants to shoot outside. There are just so many great locations in Miami-Dade. As part of your photo shoot fee to us, we include a location discussion. We’ve got many ideas depending on what you like.
You come to us in Coconut Grove
We can do your headshot in our in-home studio or outside in a nearby park. This is the most affordable option for people who want a professional photo shoot without spending a lot of money.