We’ve had private portrait sessions with many prominent people including:
Editorial & formal portraits I’ve done:
- My cover photo of Pablo Cano’s burlesque marionette Kandy Kane for the Miami New Times
- The “Godfather of Punk Rock” Iggy Pop
- New York magazine’s senior art critic, Jerry Saltz
- Grammy-nominated jazz legend Leo Casino
- United States Senator Susan Collins. View the electronic image or article.
- Maine Governor John Baldacci. View the electronic image or the article.
- Emmy award-winning news anchor Cindy Roesel.
- Four-time NASCAR champion Dick McCabe
- Miami marionette artist Pablo Cano
- Art critic and Pulitzer-nominated poet, Ricardo Pau-Llosa
- Former Ambassador to Canada, Maine Governor and DNC Chairman Kenneth M. Curtis
- Maine humorist and former CBS News correspondent Tim Sample.
- UMaine head coach and former WNBA player Cindy Blodgett
- Yogi, author and musician Bhagavan Das.
- Yogi Amrit Desai.
- Annie Finch, Poet and Director of USM’s Stonecoast Creative Writing Program
Photojournalistic and documentary portraiture such as:
- Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer
- Venezuelan artist Carlos Cruz-Diez
- Muralist and former America’s Cup Artist John Gable
- Eric Weinrich, Portland Pirates Asst. Coach & Former NHL Player
- MacArthur Foundation “Genius” Grant Recipient Ted Ames
- South Florida Bike Coalition Executive Director, Kathryn Moore
- Boston Artist Seth Minkin
- Museum of Art – Ft. Lauderdale Ex. Director, Irvin Lippman
- Miami art gallery owner & dealer, Bernice Steinbaum
- New York City street artist NOBODY
- Miami street artist DEXOS
- Red Sox affiliate team – the Portland Sea Dogs
- Miss Teen Maine Michelle Smith
- Fashion photography with Boston accessory designer IRO Designs
My bio is here.
I’ve had a lot of media coverage of me and my work including TV interviews shown here.
Many prominent people have reviewed my work including Bonnie Clearwater, Ex. Dir. of the MOMA, art critic and Pulitzer-nominated poet Ricard Pau-Llosa and United States Senator Susan Collins. Testimonials are here.
- And I’ve had three successful exhibits:
- Finding Norman Rockwell’s Small Town America
- Faces of the Kennebunks
- Pedestrians: 1985 & 2015