Meet Miami Portrait Photographer Liam Crotty
Liam has had private portrait sessions with dozens of prominent people, including:
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez
- Governor John Baldacci
- Former Ambassador to Canada, Governor and DNC Chairman Kenneth M. Curtis
- United States Senator Susan Collins
- Two-time Tony award-winning Actor Russell Nype
- The “Godfather of Punk Rock” Iggy Pop
- Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer
- Grammy-nominated jazz legend Leo Casino
- New York magazine’s senior art critic, Jerry Saltz
- Museum of Art – Ft. Lauderdale Ex. Director, Irvin Lippman
- Miami art gallery owner & dealer, Bernice Steinbaum
- New York City street artist NOBODY
- Red Sox affiliate team – the Portland Sea Dogs
- Miss Teen Maine Michelle Smith
- Venezuelan artist Carlos Cruz-Diez
- Muralist and former America’s Cup Artist John Gable
- Eric Weinrich, Portland Pirates Asst. Coach & Former NHL Player
- MacArthur Foundation “Genius” Grant Recipient Ted Ames
- Emmy award-winning news anchor Cindy Roesel.
- Four-time NASCAR champion Dick McCabe
- Miami marionette artist Pablo Cano
- Art critic and Pulitzer-nominated poet, Ricardo Pau-Llosa
- Maine humorist and former CBS News correspondent Tim Sample.
- UMaine head coach and former WNBA player Cindy Blodgett
- Yogi, author and musician Bhagavan Das.
- Yogi Amrit Desai.
Pricing? You have 3 options:
We bring the studio to you
If you want a “studio” look, we can bring our portable studio to you to do headshots, 3/4 shots and full-body photography for your portfolio. This photo of actor Joe Foster on the left was done with our portable studio. We can set up the “studio” in a surprisingly small area and have a variety of colored backdrops based on what you like.
Outside photo shoot in a park or beach
This is the most popular option because, well, we’re in Miami! Everyone wants to shoot outside. There are just so many great locations in Miami-Dade. As part of your photo shoot fee to us, we include a location discussion. We’ve got many ideas depending on what you like.
You come to us in Coconut Grove
We can do your headshot in our in-home studio or outside in a nearby park. This is the most affordable option for people who want a professional photo shoot without spending a lot of money.
Get professionally “airbrushed” all included
skin softening and eye & teeth whitening. Image altering is available at an additional fee: slimming/thinning, tattoo removal, neck tucks, etc.
Get your very own acting or modeling comp card
We can add to your photo shoot a comp card (also called composite card, z card, zed cardor sed card) which is a marketing tool for actors and especially models. They serve as the latest and best of a model’s portfolio and are used as a business card. Please inquire at 305-333-6388
Improve your portfolio and get hired!
Learn how actor Joe Foster was hired for a role in Mark Wahlberg’s The Fighter
I just love this story. A few years ago actor Joe Foster contacted me. He explained that his agent was encouraging him to update his acting photography portfolio with new headshots. She explained that she hadn’t been able to get him any new gigs because his photos were at least 10 years old (even though he had a supporting role in a film with John Cusack!). I spent an entire afternoon with Joe – different backgrounds, multiple wardrobe changes, many different poses, etc. The great news? 2 weeks after updating his photos, his agent called. And he was hired for a small role in Mark Wahlberg’s “The Fighter” movie! Yes, photography really makes a BIG difference. If you are an actor or model and want to get hired, you NEED an excellent portfolio. Why wait? Call now: 305-333-6388.